Thailand is a versatile country. Every city in this wonderful land has something special to offer. Be it thrilling adventures or mesmerizing nature. Additionally, the urban lifestyle is quite vibrant in the city centers, brimming with tourists from different nations. You could explore the beautiful beaches, pristine sand shores, amazing landscapes, and Thai beauty in all it’s glory at every corner of Thailand. If you are planning to visit in Thailand, consider the following cities to visit in Thailand.
Top Cities to Visit in Thailand
Bangkok is the capital of the country which is also the religious land. The Grand Palace’s intricate architecture blends in with the modernity of skyscrapers, entertainment venues, pubs, and bars. For travelers of all levels who want to stay on a long weekend, they can find cheap accommodation, shopping, and dining in all areas of Bangkok without having to worry about the expenses.
Activities and Attractions not to be missed when coming to Bangkok
- Wat Pho
- Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew)
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World is a thrilling attraction of underwater world.
- Explore the rainforest built at this ocean world and displayed in the heart of the city.
- Siam Niramit Theater: You will be amazed at the Thai folk culture touring Himmapan forest with all of the histories of Thailand. Today, the theater has become a world-class showcase known worldwide.
- Sightseeing and tasting around Bangkok: Organized by Bangkok Food Tours is an activity that will give you a taste of local cuisine. Enjoy delicious Thai dishes thoroughly. For more information, visit https://www.bangkokfoodtours.com/.
- An amusement park in Bangkok, Thailand: Watch the fantasy parade, take a walk, and enjoy the adventure. There are two popular theme parks in Bangkok, named Dream World and Suan Phod.
- Thai Massage: it is a traditional Thai herbal compress that has healing properties.
- Bike Tours
- Shopping: – Chatuchak market
- Platinum Mall & Pratunam
- Central World
- MBK Center
- Fast Forward (Night Market)
Pattaya is another destination that adventurers love. Pattaya is also home to a wide variety of activities, including water, land excursions and nightlife. If you want to find a good room, then Pattaya offers quality hotel accommodation. There are plenty of cities to choose from.
Things to do and not to miss in Pattaya
- Silver Lake Grape Farm: It is the only vineyard in Pattaya. It allows visitors to take a photo, walk and taste the vast farmland in the valley and nature.
- Ramayana Water Park: The largest water park in Thailand. There are 21 world-class sliders for you to enjoy all day.
- Jomtien Beach: the only beach with everything. Water activities, sunbathing, gourmet restaurants or even a 5-star hotel and chic hostels.
- Nong Nooch Garden Pattaya, a world-class park with more than 50 world-class trees from around the world to exhibit at this place. There are more than 22 species of dinosaur.
- The Sanctuary of Truth: The largest wooden castle in the world located on an area of over 80 rai, the building is made of wood carvings in the shape of Thai
- Jatujak (Maha Prasat), which is now regarded as one of the unseen attraction in Thailand not to be missed.
- Parachute Skydiving: organized by Thai Sahara Thai Sky Adventure. Suitable for travelers who love the challenge. Apart from the adventurous paratroopers, tourists will also enjoy picturesque views of the Gulf of Thailand and sandy beaches of Pattaya.
Chiang Mai is for tourists who love nature and simple life. Chiang Mai is another place not to be missed. The alluring city is surrounded by mountains and has beautiful natural forests, waterfalls and national parks. There are villages of hill tribes. Chiang Mai is also a city with a long history and has a unique culture. There are over 200 monasteries, ideal for exploring historical sites and admiring the northern civilization of Thailand.
Things to see and do not miss in Chiang Mai
- Wilderness With a photo of Doi Inthanon National Park; highest mountain in Thailand
- The monks and nuns of Phra Mahathat Nopphon.
- Visiting Luang Inthanon Agricultural Station: The place where the hill tribe people plants winter crops known as the Valley of rice farm.
- Pongyang Zipline & Jungle Adventure Travel: for those who love the extreme adventure.
- Visit Karen Long Neck Village
The province has been nicknamed as the land of the Southern Realm. The Andaman Sea is beautiful and romantic with the horizon. Visitors can see the sea from the front of their own home as a private area. If you want to find entertainment, just take a car to the city, you will find a shopping center, a zoo, ancient Sino-Portuguese style buildings and so much more. Visitors will also find the charm of the building built during the reign of King 5.
In Phuket, there are also pubs and bars around the Island to enjoy when you are bored. And this may be the reason why Phuket is one of the best cities to visit in Thailand for it’s various tourist attractions.
Things to see and do in Phuket
- Promthep Cape is at the southern end of Phuket Island. It is a place to watch a beautiful sunset. Suitable for photography.
- Phuket Fantasea: The biggest and most famous show in Phuket Island. Another cultural attraction in Thailand.
- Visit Sino-Portuguese architecture in Phuket Old Town
- Bangla Boxing Stadium: is widely known around Phuket for live action
- Phuket Boxing Stadium: The players are known both domestically and internationally. It is one of the leading standardized platforms that can be used to host the World Championships in many institutions.
- Karon Beach: a beautiful beach with pine trees and palm trees lined all over the white sand beach.You could relax or sunbath by the beach under the sun.
- Kamala Beach: is another quiet beach. It is located next to the south of Surin Beach. There are several restaurants around the beach. There is also a mini spa for some pampering.
- The Bungy Jasmine is just 300 meters from Patong Beach. Visitors can choose to jump in single or double jumps. Enjoy the lake view from the top of the tower.
- Cabaret Shows in Phuket
- Dive to see the fish and coral life under the sea. Phuket has many places to snorkel. The shortest boat trip and the best snorkeling spot is the beautiful Similan Island with its crystal clear waters and shallow reefs filled with tropical fish and colorful corals.
- Surin Island, Tachai Island and Bon Island will give you the opportunity to see sharks or maybe even manta rays.
- Take a helicopter trip to Phuket. You will get a memorable experience along the way with your loved ones. You will be able to see the 360-degree panoramic view of Phuket Town and see the most beautiful beaches in Phuket such as Nai Yang Beach and Nai Thon Beach.
Krabi has everything for recreation. The beach is covered with sunlight, blue sea, limestone mountains, jungle and tranquil bay. There are also many wildlife plants and animals to see. Explore tourist spots like National Park where the beauty of nature will relax your soul. At the same time, you can also find delicious Thai food and prepare for the exciting adventures of the day. Undoubtedly, Krabi is one of the most attractive cities to visit in Thailand with friends
Things to do in Krabi
- Ao Nang Beach is the famous beach of Krabi. It is about seventeen kilometers from Krabi Town. It has a boat terminal that will take you to many islands and beaches such as Koh Kai, Koh Poda, Thap Ba Island, Koh Khai, Koh Phi Phi, Maya Bay, Railay Beach and Hat Phra Nang Cave.
Along the way, you will find beautiful scenic spots which are quite popular with tourists.
- Five Rocky Island
- Emerald pool is not to be missed when coming to Krabi. Emerald Pool is a naturally occurring crystal pool and looks like a waterfall. But the temperature of the hot water is like hot springs.
- Lanta Island National Park: The nature of the island is shaped like a sail. Most tourists go to the island for scuba diving.
Thailand is a versatile country. Every city in this wonderful land has something special to offer. Be it thrilling adventures or mesmerizing nature. Additionally, the urban lifestyle is quite vibrant in the city centers, brimming with tourists from different nations. The top 5 recommended cities to visit in Thailand will surely guide you to have a fantastic tour.
You could explore the beautiful beaches, pristine sand shores, amazing landscapes, and Thai beauty in all it’s glory at every corner of Thailand. The recommended 5 cities to visit in Thailand will surely