Travel brings a little break from the stress of daily work. Going around the country as well as going outside the country is becoming very popular day by day. Visa is the first requirement to go abroad. You need a visa for the country you want to visit. Thailand is one of the most popular destinations for tourists. Thailand’s travel visa requirements were discussed below.
You can apply for four types of visas
- Tourist Visa
- Transit Visa
- Nonimmigration Visa
- Group travel Visa
What is a Tourist Visa?
Tourist Visa is a stamp or document that will be attached to your passport. Thai tourist visa makes it clear that you can stay in Thailand for the time being for travel. The stamp will be attached to your passport when you reach the airport in Thailand. Or it will be connected to the Thai Embassy or consulate in Bangladesh.
Documents required for travel visas in Thailand
What documents or papers do you need for a visa?
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months. If the paper is valid, you will not get a visa if the validity is less than 6 months.
- Photocopy of the National ID card of the applicant.
- Bio page of your passport i.e. 1 to 5 pages photocopy. And if you have a Previous Thai Visa, attach photocopy.
- #2 copy passport size photo 3.5 s4.5 cm
- #6 months bank statement and bank solvency certificate. If you want to go alone, you should have at least BDT 80,000 in the bank. And if you take family members, you need to show BDT 130,000.
- Photocopy of student ID card if you are a student. And a photocopy of your Job/Company ID card when you are doing a job.
- Visa Cover Letter
- The recommendation of the head of the organization you are working in.
- Leave Approval Letter for Visa must be submitted
- Travel lists are the travel itinerary to know where you’ll be on your Thailand tour.
- Complete the visa application form and sign it.
Visa Fees and Validity
Thailand Visa Cost Thailand Visa Validity
- Tk. 3800 (Single Entry)- 3 months- 60 days per trip
- Tk. 15,800 (Multiple Entry)- 6 months- 60 days per trip
Apply Through The Agency
You can apply for a visa in Thailand by yourself or through an agency. Many people apply for visas through different agencies. Agencies will charge between 300 and 500 BDT for each visa. If you apply for the first time, you can do it yourself to gather experience on visas.
How to Submit a Visa
You must submit your visa from Robi to VFS in Gulshan on Thursday to submit your visa. It is better to go early to apply for a visa because visa applicants have been waiting in line since 7 am. VFS submits 300 applications every day. Applications were made in Dhaka, Chittagong, and Sylhet.
You can only carry your documents and passports inside when you enter VFS. You’ll be asked to wait with a token when you know if you’re on a visa or come from an agency.
If your token number is yours, you will be taken to the passport counter with all the documents. You will see all your work papers and give you a money receipt. After depositing money with the money receipt, you will be given a slip of passport from the previous counter. This is where you’re done.
You will get a visa and passport within 5 days. However, after submitting the visa, they will call you to ask if you have applied, how long you will stay.
When to Submit a Visa
Visa applications are submitted every Sunday to Thursday from 8:30 am to 11 pm, except for the official holiday. Those who are diplomatic and official passport-bearers can submit visa applications from 8:30 am to 4 pm.
Passport Picking Time
Passports can be obtained from 1 pm to 4 pm every day except for govt holidays.
Manual Visa Application Form
You can also download the manual visa application form and submit it, and you can also submit another form for the guidelines, which anyone can check for.
If you want to know the latest information about your Thailand travel visa. You can do it through online tracking, it’s very simple just provide a reference number and birth date, it’ll show the visa status.
Thailand Visa Application Center Dhaka
- AJ Heights (Ground Floor), Cha-72/1/D, Progoti Sarani
- North Badda Dhaka-1212
Thailand Visa Application Center Chittagong
- Chamber House, 4th Floor, Agrabad C/A
- Chittagong- 4100
Thailand Visa Application Center Sylhet
- 7th Floor, Nirvana Inn, Mirza Jungle Road,
- Ramerdhigir Par, Sylhet-3100
- + 88 09606 777222, + 88 09666 911385
- Sunday to Thursday: 09:00-16:30
- Email ID: email@example.com