Thailand tourist attractions are abundant at every corner of its land with a rich cultural history. The various accommodation options are located in the heart of the city. Each region is different regarding culture including natural resources and topography.
You can visit Thailand all year round. Among other things, tourists can enjoy a wide range of delicious food, shopping, entertainment venues and many modern attractions.
You could plan to spend your holidays in Thailand from January to December without getting bored.
However, the weather is very cool in late November to January in Thailand. The parks here consists of mountains and plateau everywhere and is covered with dense forest which is ideal for nature strolls.
Top Thailand Tourist Attractions
North is a tourist attraction that foreigners are interested in that is to hiking the nature, Culture, and way of life of hill tribe people.
These people usually live in highland areas. They have their own way of life. Their lifestyle has a difference with the lifestyle of the city, whether it is culture, dress, tradition, belief, or can be life.
The places you can be:
- Doi Inthanon Chiang Mai Province
- Chiang Mai
- Mae Chaem Province
- Doi Ang Khang, Chiang Rai
- Phu Chi Fa, Chiang Rai
- Doi Pha Tang, Chiang Rai
- Doi Mae Salong, Chiang Rai
- Doi Mae Taman, Chiang Mai
The popular hill tribe villages in the north are:
- Karen Long Neck Village, Ban Luang, Chiang Mai
- Hmong village of Doi Pui Chiang Mai Province
- Ban Bo Ban Mae Hong Son
- Ban Mae Klang Luang Chiang Mai
- Ban Huai Hom, Mae Hong Son Province
- New Chiang Mai Province
- Lopburi Province
Top activities for adventure lovers in North
Challenges Ideal for modern travelers in north are-
- Climbing Activities
- Kayaking / Rafting
- Cycling Study of local culture
When speaking of attractions in the Northeast many people may think of only a few places. The landscape is flat and some are bumpy pools as a result of naturally occurring geologic changes. However, this distinctive feature makes the Isan landscape is not exclusive anywhere in Thailand.
Natural Attractions And most popular scenic spots are:
- Saengchan Waterfalls (Uranus Waterfall) Ubon Ratchathani Province
- Udon Thani
- White Rock Chaiyaphum
- Phu Huai Yon, Nong Khai Province
- Loei Province
- Wang Nam Khiao, Nakhon Ratchasima
- Mukdahan Province
- Phu Tok District, Bueng Kan
- Three Thousand Waves Ubon Ratchathani
- Phu Kradueng, Loei Province
East is also full of historical traces. Since ancient times evidentially by the excavation of dinosaur remains in many provinces. For example, Khon Kaen, Kalasin, Chaiyaphum, Mukdahan, Nakhon Phanom, Nakhon Ratchasima. Or you can see the ruins of ancient civilizations such as the stone castle of the Kingdom of Cambodia. The inheritance we have seen so far, it is a region that is historically important. It is worth the conservation and one visit of course.
Historical sites should not miss if visiting the Isan:
- Prasat Hin Phanom Rung Park Buriram province
- Phimai Historical Park Nakhon Ratchasima
- Phra That Camera, Yasothon Province
- Ban Chiang National Museum Udon Thani Province
- Phu Wiang Dinosaur Museum Khon Kaen
- Nong Ku Castle Roi ed
- Lower Town Castle Buriram province
Southern Sun, the four suns, has been called one of the most beautiful islands in the world. There are many natural attractions, especially the islands’ national park, Coral under the sea, is another precious resource. It is always good to travel and have the pleasure of eyes.
Popular destinations around the world to visit the south
- Phi Phi Island, Krabi
- Koh Tao, Surat Thani
- Koh Samui, Surat Thani
- Koh Phangan, Surat Thani
- Railay Beach, Krabi
- Surin Island, Phang Nga Province
- Phang Nga Province
- Koh Lanta Krabi
- Lipe Island, Satun Province
- Beautiful National Park of the South.
- Ang Thong National Marine Park Surat Thani
- Similan Islands National Park, Phang Nga Province
- Phang Nga Bay National Park
- Surin National Park, Phang Nga
- Tarutao National Park, Satun Province
- Khanom National Park Nakhon Sri Thammarat
And finally it comes to Central. It is considered to be a multicultural neighborhood because it is located in the heart of the Northeastern part of Thailand. It is also a gateway to visitors from all over the world.
No tourists from any country will miss this part of Thailand. It is not possible to miss a visit to Bangkok, which is a major capital. Time will bring modernity to your one visit to Thailand. But the historical center of the central region has not dissolved. It also has a beautiful nature to visit the present as well.
Cultural Attractions and the central place of history.
- Temple of the Emerald Buddha Or Wat Phra Kaew, Bangkok
- Bridge over the River Kwai and Death Railway Kanchanaburi
- Historical Park Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province
- Narai Palace Lopburi
- Sukhothai Historical Park Sukhothai Province
- Kamphaeng Phet Historical Park Khampangphet
- Si Satchanalai Historical Park Sukhothai Province
- Muang Sing Historical Park Or Castle City Sing. Kanchanaburi
- National Museum Bangkok It is said to be the largest museum. One of the oldest antiquities in Southeast Asia.
The places are mentioned here are the most visited places in Thailand and also so much popular in their own way. Tourists will enjoy a quality of a good time to be in Thailand. Here you can enjoy the ancient, middle age and Modern period as well at a time. So, travel much and enjoy the world of beauty.