COUPLES WHO TRAVEL TOGETHER, STAY TOGETHER.
Bangkok is one of the most romantic places for couples. No matter if you are looking for action and adventure or tranquility and romance to keep the sparks flying, Bangkok has it all for you.
Things To Do in Bangkok
✔️ Explore the City
The best way to see it through is to walk and wander around the city no matters by bus, boat or bicycle ride. Bangkok offers you multiple ways to do a city tour where you can easily look for it at Thailand tour company or check-out at the hotel reception for activities recommendation which city tour is often included.
✔️ Cycling Adventure
✔️ Walking Tour
Things to Be Explored in Bangkok!
- Temple and Grand Palace
Look for a private tour to give you more chance to discover Thailand’s most treasured landmarks with your loved ones. Generally, the tour guide will explain about palace historical and what else to do and see around the palace and allow you to admire the stunning temples. In case your day trip included temple tour, be prepared to dress properly(no shorts and tank-top) especially if you go to the Grand Palace (best temples in Thailand for tourist), they do have the stickiest regulation for dress code.
- Local Culture
Bangkok is the place you should experience the culture and immerse yourself with locals. Most of the people spend the whole time going to popular landmarks such as Khaosarn Road, MBK, Siam Paragon etc. But there are so much more to see than just the place where to be said as the stereotypical tourists trap, the overcrowds could take away the authenticity of your truly Bangkok experience.
The best way to spend the day for a couple is to take a culinary adventure in Bangkok. Start with the area near where you stay. Experience the real Bangkok through taste, eat your way through Bangkok’s popular savory neighborhood.
They said the way to a man heart is through his stomach, so feed him well.
Relaxing Spa and Treatments
- Yunomori: The first authentic Japanese Onsen in Thailand. Yunomori offers a wide range of Onsen baths and facilities. From simple and traditional to the modern and technological, each bath provides a relaxing and therapeutic experience as well as its own set of benefits.
- Than Sanctuary: Experience the true sense of relaxation designed to release you from busy city life. This place is an oasis of peace and tranquility, offers a wide range of spa treatments based on THANN’s art natural therapy which is “the art of keeping a balance of body and mind through the five senses”
- Let’s Relax: Offers you the spa packages that suits your specific desire. All treatments are designed to take you to the hight of relaxation and relieve stress.
- Coran Spa: This interesting concept spa name “Coran” offer well-trained therapists, well-selected products, and supreme hospitality according to the concept of 3 elements
Cruising with the view of Chaophraya River
Cruising is one of the ways to admire the view of Bangkok in the evening, with all the ferry services for you to choose the range that fits with your budget. Ending the memorable night with romantic dinner and get the view of temples on the riverside.
Chaophraya River Cruises
1. Chao Phraya Princess Cruise:
Not only cruising along Bangkok’s most historical river, Chao Praya Princess presents a variety of performance, Thai Arts and Cultural including Thai classical dances and modern music. Serving authentic Thai and international dinner in buffet style while the band playing live music as you enjoy the food.
2. Apsara Dinner Cruise by Banyan Tree:
Converted from a vintage rice barge, Apsara is an elegant restaurant in Bangkok, cruising along the Chaophraya River while enjoying the luxury dinner.
3. Oriental Escape Bangkok Dinner Cruise:
Enjoy shimmering temples view while getting first-class hospitality and delicious Thai food on board. Experience cool, tropical breeze and romantic candlelit ambiance, making the unforgettable memory.
- Sky Bar – Lebua at State Tower
- Vertigo – Banyan Tree Bangkok
- Octave Rooftop Bar – Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit
- Park Society – Sofitel So on Sathorn
- Above Eleven – Fraser Suites, Sukhumvit Soi 11
- Red Sky – Centara Grand at central world
- CRU Rooftop Champagne Bar – above Centara Grand