Full-Day Eco Adventures in Koh Samui is another popular excursion on the island. This ecologically-sound experience begins with an elephant ride around the coconut plantations and jungles of the island’s interior. It’s followed by an elephant show and an opportunity for you to feed the elephants by hand. A sturdy 4x4 jeep then takes up into the mountains to various viewpoints where you enjoy spectacular panoramic views that will take your breath away. After being dropped off – somewhere in the jungle – you can follow a rural path which leads to the 80-metre high Namuang Waterfall where you can relax and swim in one of the natural pools.
• Pick up from your hotel
• Plai Leam Temple (Guan Yin, the name of Lady Monk)
• Grandfather and Grandmother Rocks.
• Coconut House Plantation.
• Rubber Plantation, tapping demonstration of the rubber tree to produce natural latex.
• Elephant Trekking approximately 15 – 20 minutes
• (One free photo and frame with elephant per couple)
• Buffet Lunch (Traditional Thai food and seasoning fruit)
• Visiting the Elephant Village. Enjoying the close relationship between elephants and their mahouts.
• Namuang Waterfall II: the highest waterfall in Samui with 80 meter high.
• Baby Elephants Bathing.
• Baby Elephants Performance.
• Monkey at works: picking up coconuts.
• Kayaking through the mangrove forest, enjoy birds watching and discovering the diversity of primary producer marines.
• Return to your hotel.
What to bring:
• Swimming suit
• Comfortable clothes
• Sun protection
• Comfortable shoes
• Raincoat For unpredictable weather
Cancellation must be made 72 hours before arrival date, last minute cancellations will incur a full rate charge of the price.