Namuang Safari park is a top-rated tourist attraction in Koh Samui. There are lots of interesting activities to try and have lots of fun. Start the trip by visiting the Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai) which stands in all its glory and beauty that can be witnessed from miles away. Then comes the part to see the grandmother and grandfather rocks that are a wonder of nature. From there witness Samui's most sacred relic that is monk mummified called Luang Por Daeng.
Take a break from the activities and go for the buffet lunch filled with all delicious dishes you could expect. You could ride the giant elephants that are present here. The elephant trekking will last for fifteen to twenty minutes in the deeper parts of the jungle. After that, you could go to discover the heavenly location of the Namuang Waterfall. There you could do whatever you like, be it taking pictures or swimming in the water.
Next up is the baby elephant bath show that will be entertaining and fun for the family and the little ones as well. You would also have showtime with the elephants that are very talented and well trained with various tricks. Monkeys are always entertaining to watch, be it picking coconuts or dancing on their own.
Don't miss the crocodile show, a very thrilling and fear inducing one. Honestly, these crocodiles are very friendly and trained by experts. At the last part of your day, enjoy the top view from the mountain Yaod Khao.
• Pick up from your hotel
• Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai)
• Grandfather and Grandmother Rocks
• Baby elephants performance
• Monkey at work: picking up coconuts
• Crocodiles show: enjoying the excitement and adventure.
• Buffet Lunch (Traditional Thai food and seasoning fruit)
• Elephant trekking approximately 15 – 20 minutes
• (Free photo with Leopard by your camera)
• Namuang Waterfall II: the highest waterfall in Samui 80 meters high.
• Wat Kunaram, amazing Buddhist monks’ mummy in a glasses coffin.
• Mountain Viewpoint with Buddha image in walking posture. Walking Buddha, with the gesture of Imparting Fearlessness is being an innovation in presenting the Buddha, originating during the Sukhothai era. Enjoy Thai zodiac statue and beautiful panorama.
• Return to the hotel.
What to bring:
• Swimming suit
• Comfortable clothes
• Sun protection
• Comfortable shoes
• Raincoat For unpredictable weather
Cancellation must be made 72 hours before arrival date, last minute cancellations will incur a full rate charge of the price.