Tiger Kingdom Chiang Mai is situated to the North of the Chiang Mai, close to the country road. There are varying prices to meet the Tigers depending on their size and availability. Usually, there are tiger cubs and the adult tigers that may look very beasty but are harmless. During your Chiang Mai Tours, visiting the Tiger Kingdom should be on the list of top things to do in Chiang Mai.
Tiger Kingdom Chiang Mai is a wonderful place for the whole family, especially the children who will love meeting the adorable animals up close.
The first branch of Tiger Kingdom was inaugurated in early 2008 in Chiang Mai, and since then the animal kingdom has been very well known to tourists and locals. The Tiger Kingdom also has another branch in a major city of Thailand which is in Phuket and Mae Tang part of Chiang Mai.
If you want to immerse yourself and enjoy the moments you spend with the tigers, then hiring a photographer is what you need to opt for. The park has professional photographers who know how to take the perfect shot of the Tiger with you.
The Tigers here are treated with utmost care and looked after like babies. You will learn how to bottle feed them and also get the chance to bottle-feed them yourself.
Open every day even on
Park – Restaurant open daily 08.00am – 6.00pm
Tiger Ticket: 8.30am – 5.30pm
Buffet lunch 11.00 am-3.00 pm.
The easiest way is going by Tuk-Tuk, red cab or Taxi. It’s about 400-800 Baht for the round trip. The driver can wait and stay with you until going back to the hotel or the other places. The best way is to let your driver wait for you because it’s difficult and quite expensive to find a car or taxi going back to the city from our place.
• Giant Tiger and Big Tiger can be allowed only the age over 18 years old and the height over 160 cm.
• Medium Tiger can be allowed only the age over 15 years old and the height of 160 cm.
• Lion can be allowed only the height over 150 cm and should be accompanied by an adult.
• A person who needs a wheelchair and crutch can NOT get inside the cage of Tiger.
• Guests must be fit, healthy and be able to squat/kneel down and stand up quickly & without assistance.
Cancellation must be made 72 hours before arrival date, last minute cancellations will incur a full rate charge of the price.